Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stalled

Little is currently happening on the wee jeep as other issues press for time. I have a well to finish hooking up, winter to get ready for and a little guy who no longer naps in the evening, making sneeking out for short chunk of work time difficult. I have to convince the wife to watch/take the kid and let me play, so far that has been hard to come by. Not that progress isn't being made. I took some measurements to confirm where I want to place the carb. With the removable base adapter it should fit nice. I would like to mount it above the turbine to save some of that heat and prevent icing. As my turbo lacks a bolting flange for the intake this means making a stand alone mount. I would have pictures for all the posts by now but the cord to the camera is missing, I think it has to do with the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment